Mindfulness practices for children and families.
Life can be tough for children with modern day pressures. It can result in anger, worry, anxiety and emotional overwhelm. If your child is experiencing stress at school or home, such as friendship issues, exams or sibling rivalry then some mindfulness support can help.
Working with a qualified mindfulness practitioner can:
- Equip children and adults with the skills and benefits of mindfulness
- Enable children to name and recognise different emotions and how they feel in the body
- Empower children to regulate their emotions and foster an ethos of kindness and gratitude
- Support children with their friendships, giving them confidence to stand up for themselves whilst still being kind
- Build resilience and self-esteem
- Equip children with skills to aid their growth and well-being, with an emphasis on positive self- care
To find out more about how mindfulness might work best with your child and in your family, you might like to contact Carol at Chatterminds.